Cobra recumbent, front-wheel drive, folding, 24-speed bicycle
Folding recumbent 24-speed front wheel drive bicycle.
The entire frame folds quickly and securely using a quick release system.
The handlebar can be repositioned quickly and easily to allow the rider to achieve an optimally efficient distance between seat and handlebars.
All alloy construction. Mechanical disk brakes front and rear.
* Frame & fork: Aluminum Alloy 7005 T6
* Seat: FRP w/AIR MESH pad or OPEN CELL FOAM pad
* Handle bar: Aluminum alloy
* Stem: Aluminum Alloy angle adjustable
* Suspension: KINDSHOCK A5 PR1
* Head parts: 1-1/8”
* Brake lever: Alloy
* Brake: PROMAX Mechanical disc
* Shifter: SRAM 24x or MicroSHIFT 24x
* Front derailleur: Shimano Sora or MicroSHIFT 3x
* Rear derailleur: Shimano Acera or MicroSHIFT 8x
* Cassette: SRAM PG-850 11-32t
* Cranks/Chainwheels: Aluminum alloy 52/42/30
* Chain: KMC Z72
* Pedal: Alloy, Bearing
* B.B.: Alloy BB-7420AL
* Rim: Double wall CNC side walls
* Hub: Alloy, Bearing
* Spoke: Sus
* Tire: Kenda high pressure F/451 R/451
* Kickstand: Alloy
* Options: Front light, Rear light, Seat bag, ring, Front light rack, Mirror, Fender, Carry bag
Price: USD $2399.00, plus $175.00 shipping in the lower 48 states.
Prices in shopping cart are in USD.
Shipping costs are for the American lower 48 states only.
Link to YouTube videos:
TW Bents Recumbent Bikes
TW Bents Cobra